Justin Brooke – Agency Sales Mastery
Agency Sales Mastery: For Marketing Service Providers
Do you wish you could charge higher prices and clients actually pay them?
If you answered yes, then let me tell you a secret that has helped me build a 7 figure marketing agency…
The secret to landing fat-wallet clients, is making THEM chase you. You have to learn how to become the hunted instead of the hunter.
They can smell a desperate newbie a mile away.
In this course you’ll learn how to position yourself so that clients are literally waiting in line to hire you, how to raise your prices the ethical way, and the stealth sales secret for closing more customers without needing to be “salesy.”
What Others Say…
“Thanks Justin, landed my first $10k client because of what I learned in your course.”
Jay Leishman owner of StackDigitalMedia.com
“Justin Brooke’s strategies and insights have been instrumental to the success of my advertising agency. It’s shaped part of our philosophy and is responsible for results we are able to get for our clients. And those results are what bring us more clients than we can handle!”
Jason Hornung – Creative Director – JH Media LLC
The Secret To Charging $5,000+
If you’re like me you’re thinking you’re “too new” to charge $5,000+. Or maybe you don’t think you’ve built up enough credibility?
Let me explain why you MUST charge these kinds of prices…
Hi, I’m Justin Brooke. I went from begging clients for $189 per website to making as much as $14,000 PER MONTH from my clients. Not all my clients paid that much, but it was common for them to pay me $3,750 – $6,000 per month.
Some of my clients…
– Ed Okeefe (MarineD3.com)
– Allen Baler (Power4Patriots/Food4Patriots.com)
– Kent Clothier
– Dr. Al Sears (AlSearsMD.com)
Ok here’s the secret…
Clients with deep pockets are literally scared of service providers who charge low prices. If you think about it from their shoes, typically the deeper their pockets the longer they’ve been around the industry.
Since they’ve been around for awhile they’ve worked with many service providers and even been ripped off by a few. One of the filters they have developed is how to spot rookies/frauds. They know that the most experienced providers DON’T charge low prices.
You’re thinking if you charge low prices you’ll look more attractive to them. WRONG! You instantly shoot yourself in the foot. Instead you’re making yourself attractive to the pain in the ass clients who don’t have a lot of money.
Obviously, you can’t ONLY raise your prices. You have to increase the value you deliver to match the price you charge. That’s exactly what I teach you inside my Agency Sales Mastery course.
Inside this course you’ll learn everything from prospecting the right clients (who have deep pockets), how to close them, how to increase your value, how to mark your turf, and how to make sure each client gets a uniform great experience.
What Is Agency Sales Mastery?
This is a 3 hour digital training for marketing service providers. Designed for people who are not good at or hate selling, but works amazing for sales pros also.
It teaches a complete system for getting more clients and charging premium prices. And doing it WITHOUT high pressure sales tactics.
This is a course for ethical service providers who just need a good system for getting more clients. Armed with the methods in this course you will finally be able to compete with the shady unethical guys, but doing so in an honest ethical way.
The methods taught in this course are the same strategies that Fortune 500 companies use to improve their employees abilities to systematically grow their sales and revenue.
You will gain the tools, processes, and systems needed to attract better prospects and close larger clients. And I guarantee it or your money back.
It’s a beginning to end sales system for selling marketing related services at $5,000+ even $10,000+ per client. Including everything you need to know for generating more leads, closing more sales, and raising your prices.
What’s Inside The Course?
Video 1: The Foundation of Every Successful Agency
- Discover how to claim your “turf” and start attracting exactly the type of clients you want
- Downloadable worksheet with questions that help you flush out your ideal client
- The #1 mistake marketing service sellers make that causes them to attract bad cheap clients
- Laying the foundation to becoming the hunted instead of the hunter
Video 2: Mastering The Marketing Agency Funnel
- The secret to filtering out tire kickers who can’t afford high prices (and are a general pain in the ass!)
- Why normal list building like IM gurus use WON’T be good for your marketing agency
- Create a funnel that automates the process of getting clients calling you
- What things you should have on your website and what things you never should have
- How to warm up cold prospects so that they are ready-to-buy when they call you
Video 3: Mastering The Sales Pipeline
- How to have less leads, but more sales (even if you hate “sales” or “selling”)
- Remove the revenue roller coaster of high revenue months and low revenue months
- Create a systematic process for keeping a steady stream of new clients coming onboard
- Learn how to track your sales process so that you know how long it takes from prospect to new client
- The 4 most important metrics YOU MUST TRACK if you want to have a thriving marketing agency
- Discover a tool used by top sales companies in the world for improving your close rate
- What to do if your closing ratio is low and how to fix it
- What to do if you’re starting with zero leads and zero prospects
- How to decipher the difference between a prospect, lead, and sales qualified lead and why you NEVER want to get on the phone with a “prospect.”
- Use the tools and systems in this lesson to start growing your own sales team with a plug-and-play set of tools that keep your whole team in sync and meeting their sales goals
Video 4: Mastering The Prospecting Phase
- How to start from zero and build a list of a minimum 100 prospects that you can start selling to
- Discover a method for automating part of your prospecting process so that they are coming to you
- The 1 strategy that helped me build my agency to 7 figures the most
- What tools you can use to learn more about your prospects so you can rank them by opportunity size
- The worst tactic you could ever use when prospecting and why you should avoid it at all cost
- How to use social networks to prospect new potential clients
- The stealth secret to making prospects you find on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn feel like they are hunting YOU
- A low cost direct mail trick I used to get some of my first big clients
- Tools and resources you can use to find lots of prospects and their contact information
- What “bulky mail” means and why it’s possibly the greatest prospecting tactic ever used
- Why you should NEVER sell your services to prospects and what you should do first
- How to do cold email the right aka legal way so that you’re not spamming people
- The biggest mistake I see everyone making with cold email
- How to automate your prospecting if you don’t have time for it yourself
- What to do if you have zero budget for prospecting
- What if no one replies to any of your prospecting messages and how to remedy that
- What if your prospects don’t buy anything and the steps to fix that
Video 5: Mastering The First Call
- Discover what a 2-step sales process means and why it’s best for non-salesy people and high ticket sales
- Why having a 2-step sales process actually helps you close more customers
- Why you shouldn’t “sell” on the first call and what you should do (word for word) instead
- How to remove the sales pressure on the first call so you can have an open casual conversation
- The secret to setting up the second call for an easy no pressure close
- Why fortune 500 companies rely on this method the most
- The 5 step process you should use during the first call and exactly what you should say
- How to make it sound like you’re not following a script and taking notes
- Download a sample call so you can hear what a good first call actually sounds like
- The sneaky questions you should ask and answers you should listen for that will help you close the customer on the 2nd call
- The audit trick and how it helps you increase your fee while adding more value
- The #1 question you should ask that gets the customer to tell you exactly what to sell them
- How to identify unqualified prospects quickly so you don’t even waste time trying to close them
- How to end the call with a take away so that your second call is an easy lay down sale
- 5 steps you should take immediately after the first call to increase your close rate
Video 6: Mastering The Pitch & Close
- Turn your pitch into a systemized presentation so that anyone can become your closer
- Eliminate conversion killing mistakes while delivering the best possible pitch every time
- Turn the conversation away from buying services to buying results
- How to deliver a good pitch and why you should always use powerpoint slides when pitching – EVEN if you’re a pro, but especially if you’re not “salesy”
- Showing the other person on the line how much value you will be delivering so that your BIGGER price looks like a great deal
- The secret to making your client feel confident that they will get the results they want by hiring you
- How to pitch larger prices without stuttering or sounding like YOU think your price is expensive
- How to get the clients to commit to a minimum of 3 months instead of begging them to try you out for 1 month
- The stealth close that doesn’t sound like a close, but clients can’t help but agree too (exact wording provided)
- The “Do I Have The Goal Correct” setup which makes it nearly impossible for the client to not hire you
- Backup closing phrases just in case the first close doesn’t work and how to keep the conversation going
- How to end the call with a commitment lock so that they don’t change their mind after they hang up
- Download a sample call so you can hear how a good pitch and close sounds
Video 7: Mastering The Proposal
- Our 2-page proposal that has brought in over $1 million dollars in revenue and closed several 6 figure accounts
- Download our proposal in word format so you can simply edit it and send it
- Discover why our proposal works so well in a 15 minute detailed explanation of every line
- The “small print” you MUST include or open yourself to legal risk and kill “feature creep” dead in it’s tracks
- The cancellation and pausing terms that ensure YOU keep getting paid every month instead of off and on clients
- Confidentiality agreement that keeps clients from sharing your trade secrets
- The tool we use to make delivering, signing, and paying for services easy and safe
- What to do when you send a proposal and a client doesn’t sign or pay
BONUS: Mastering Client Onboarding
- What onboarding is and why it’s the most critical phase of a client’s relationship with you
- Ensure each new client gets the same uniform experience no matter how big or small your agency is
- Automate the email ping pong that happens with new clients after they sign on
- The project template we use explained so you can make sure your team or assistant knows exactly what to do for each new client
- Our checklist of tasks that need to be completed each time a new client comes on board so they feel like you are a professional and taking good care of them
- All of our onboarding emails explained so you can structure your onboarding email series correctly
- Setting and re-setting the clients expectations so that you don’t have an anxious client emailing you daily
- Download our onboarding emails so you can quickly re-write them for yourself
- Detailed video tutorial on the tool we use to automate our client onboarding process
Sales Page: Download Files Size: 208 MB
Also, See: JUSTIN BROOKE – MEDIA BUYING MASTERS
This content is locked For
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Lifetime or Monthly
Starts at $30